(pursuant to European Regulation No. 679/2016 and Legislative Decree No. 196/03 and subsequent modifications and integrations)
In accordance with current national and EU legislation on the protection of personal data, below we propose the privacy notice regarding the processing of personal data collected.
Personal data will be processed in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
The Data Controller is:
– ACI Infomobility S.p.A.
– Via Stanislao Cannizzaro n. 83/A – 00156 ROME;
The Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The company has appointed a Data Protection Officer who supports the Data Controller in the application of national and European data protection legislation, cooperating with the Supervisory Authority and acting as a point of contact with the data subjects. The Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose and legal basis for the processing
The processing of personal data will be carried out by the Company exclusively for the purposes of providing the services requested and to answer questions sent via the forms on the site. The processing of personal data for these purposes is carried out on the basis of the Data Subject’s explicit consent.
Nature of data provision
The provision of data for the above purposes is necessary in order to provide the services requested. Any refusal to provide such data may result in the failure or partial performance of the relevant services.
Recipients/categories of recipients
Your personal data will be protected with due confidentiality and will not be disclosed or divulged externally unless required by specific legal obligations. The data may only be accessible to external parties involved in the organisation of the site (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies) and subject to appropriate contractual obligations of confidentiality.
Data retention period
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to manage the request made.
Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not in any way use automated decision-making processes concerning the personal data of the Data Subject.
Data Subject rights
At any time, Data Subjects may exercise their rights, listed below, in accordance with national and European regulations.
- Right of access: Data Subjects have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to such personal data. At any time, they may request access to the following information: the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the recipients to whom the personal data is or will be disclosed, the retention period of the data, the existence of rights in their favour, the origin of the data and the possible existence of an automated process.
- Right of rectification: Data Subjects have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them without undue delay. In addition, they have the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement. In this case, the Data Controller will be obliged to inform each recipient to whom the personal data has been transmitted of any corrections.
- Right of cancellation: Data Subjects have the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning them without undue delay and to request cancellation. Furthermore, if your data has been made public, the Data Controller will delete it and take reasonable measures, including technical measures, to inform other data controllers processing your personal data of the request to delete any copy of the Data Subjects’ personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing : if the Data Subjects deem it appropriate, they may request the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning them and limit their processing in the future. In this case, the Data Controller will inform each of the recipients to whom the personal data has been sent of any limitations on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- Right to data portability: Data Subjects have the right to receive personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to request that they are stored for further use for personal purposes. Furthermore, Data Subjects have the right to request the direct transmission of their data to another data controller without hindrance, where this is technically possible.
- Right to object to the processing: Data Subjects have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the processing of their personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent: in the case of processing based on consent, Data Subjects may withdraw the consent given for the processing. However, this act does not affect the validity of the processing carried out by the Controller up to that moment.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: if the Data Subject believes that its data has been processed unlawfully and violates the rules and principles of personal data protection, it has the right to contact the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor) to lodge a complaint, according to the procedures defined by the latter.